- Finalize persistent partition support for Debian and Ubuntu:
- Debian with persistence should work out of the box with any recent "Debian Live" ISO.
- Ubuntu with persistence should also work *IF* using a post 2019.08.01 ISO. Note that,
because of bug #1489855, trying to use persistence with Ubuntu ISOs that were released
before August 2019 will only result in rescue mode during boot - You have been warned!
- Other distros may work with persistence as long as they use a Debian-like or Ubuntu-like
- method, and, in the case of Ubuntu-like, if they use casper with the #1489855 bugfix.
- Add cheat mode () to switch between percent/speed/ETA on *some* operations [EXPERIMENTAL]
- Report SuperSpeed+ devices in the log (Come on USB-IF, just add "Ludicrous Speed" already!)
- Fix UI checkboxes (Extended label, Fixes for old BIOSes) being cleared on START
- Fix "Can't mount GUID volume" regression when creating Windows To Go drives
- Fix "Volume label is invalid" error with empty labels on Windows 7
- Fix stale progress bar during standalone ext2/ext3 formatting
- Disable ISO mode for Pop_OS
- Other cosmetic and internal improvements