- This version of the PhysX System software provides updates necessary for some games to run PhysX content properly on Turing GPUs. These include Metro Last Light, Metro 2033 and Assassins Creed IV Black Flag.
- Includes the latest PhysX runtime builds to support all released PhysX content.
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 9-series, and 100-series to 2000-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory.
Note: Some applications may have higher minimum requirements.
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on GeForce for SDK versions 2.7.1, 2.7.3, 2.7.4, 2.7.5, 2.7.6, 2.8.0, 2.8.1, 2.8.3, 2.8.4, and above.
- Supports control of your GPU PhysX configuration from the NVIDIA display driver control panel.
- Updates the digital signature of the installed DLLs.
Note: For games that use SDK versions before 2.7.1 the PhysX Legacy Installer must also be installed. These are games that were released around the end of 2007 or earlier. (AGEIA titles) Examples of these games include Cell Factor, Clive baker's Jericho, Gears of War, Pirates of the Burning Sea, Switch Ball and Velvet Assassin.
- The PhysX Legacy Installer is available here: PhysX_System_Software_Legacy_Driver.