1. Improved the auto-startup time
2. Fixed an issue where the lock button in professional mode would not remained locked when GPU Tweak II is restarted
3. Fixed a compatibility issue with Z270 motherboards using either Windows 7 or Windows 10 64-bit where LiveUpdate and Sonic Studio would prevent GPU TweakII from starting up properly
4. Fixed an issue where using ROG Strix R9 390 and using the auto GPU fan option would prevent the fan from starting up until the card reached around 95 degrees Celsius
5. Fixed info page issue where clicking on this tab before the UI was properly loaded would occur with an error message
6. Fixed issue where multi-card setup while both AI Suite III and GPU Tweak II installed would cause the graphics card to be stuck with only auto fan control option in GPU Tweak II and there would be no other way to control the fans
7. Made adjustments to GPU Tweak II default monitor selections, now the default selections available are: GPU Clock, Memory Clock, GPU Temperature, Memory Usage, and Fan Duty
8. Fixed a bug where using Non-ASUS graphics card with GPU Tweak II and changing between different profiles and then restarting the software within 5 seconds lapse will cause all options in GPU Tweak II to be grayed out
9. Fixed a bug where Crossfire is enabled, the External_Fan1 on the first card would work properly but ExternalFan_2 would not
10. Fixed a bug where consecutively pressing "Apply" or "Default" would result in abnormal LED behavior with the LEDs so it was restricted to only one effect change per apply
11. Wording has been corrected for the "System Services" " feature in Gaming Booster, the previous wording in accordance to this feature was "Tuning Settings" and now it has been corrected as "My Settings"
12. Correction for Chinese Traditional: the wording "??" now changed to "??" and "??" changed to "??"
13. When switching between languages, the message is now changed to "Please restart GPU Tweak II to enable the new language setting."
14. Fixed a bug where GPU Tweak would have an error message when using a single AMD card to perform 3DMark11 extreme test, the error occurs during the aging test
15. Fixed an issue when installing GPU Tweak II, if the motherboard is not an ASUS motherboard, the software would not install related motherboard driver information.