Minimum System Configuration
- Adds support for Desktops utilizing AMD Ryzen 7000 processors
- Introducing AMD Expo feature allowing the user to configure different memory profiles
- Basic view is now updated with AMD Expo feature and Eco Mode
- 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Desktop Processors on an AMD X570/B550 motherboard
- 4th Gen AMD Ryzen Desktop Processors on an AMD X670/B650 motherboard
- Windows 10 May 2019 Update (or newer).
- This version can be installed on top of an existing version of Ryzen Master, but it is recommended that you uninstall the previous version before installing 220.127.116.117.
- Includes all previous AMD Ryzen Master V2.9.x features.
- Not all features are visible or supported on Legacy Processors.