Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.12.2 Highlights
- Cooler Master RGB LED utility for AMD Radeon RX 6800XT and RX 6900XT cards.
- Brightness flickering may intermittently occur in some games when Radeon FreeSync is enabled, and the game is set to use borderless fullscreen.
- Some displays such as the Sceptre C series or Samsung Odyssey G9 series may experience an intermittent black screen on Radeon RX 6000 series graphics products.
- The Samsung Odyssey G9 C49G95T may experience display or corruption issues when set to 5120x1440@240hz.
- Metro Exodus, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Battlefield V and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare may experience intermittent application crashes with DirectX Raytracing enabled.
- Anisotropic Filtering in Radeon Software graphics settings is not taking effect in DirectX9 applications on RDNA graphics products.
- Some games may experience stuttering when set to borderless fullscreen and an extended display is connected running the Netflix windows store application on RDNA graphics products.
- Radeon recording and streaming features may fail to enable on AMD Radeon HD 7800 series graphics products.
- Modifying the HDMI Scaling slider may cause FPS to become locked to 30.
- Oculus Link users may experience intermittent crashes on Polaris and Vega series graphics products.
- Screen flickering might be observed when using MSI Afterburner.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.