Destroy All Humans!* and Othercide* verified playable on Intel Iris Plus graphics or better.
- Playability improvements to reduce stutter in Overwatch* on 7th Generation Intel Core processors and higher.
- Significant reduction in load-times for Star Wars: Battlefront 2* (DX12) on 10th Generation Intel Core processors with Intel Iris Plus graphics.
*2 Are you still experiencing an error preventing the driver update? Look here for why and a solution.
Any graphics issues found using Intel generic graphics drivers should be reported directly to Intel. Corporate customers should always use OEM drivers and report all issues through the vendor they purchased the platforms and support through.
OneAPI Level Zero Runtime*i pre-production release is now included. Please refer to the specification below.
Install the Intel Driver & Support Assistant, which automatically checks for drivers on a regular basis and can provide notifications when new drivers are available.
- OneAPI Specification: https://spec.oneapi.com/versions/latest/introduction.html
- OneAPI Level Zero Specification: https://spec.oneapi.com/versions/latest/oneL0/index.html
This is a DCH driver. Click for more information about DCH drivers.
Supported OS versions
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - Fall Creators Update (1709)(RS3)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - April 2018 Update (1803)(RS4)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - October 2018 Update (1809)(RS5)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 – May 2019 Update (1903)(19H1)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 – November 2019 Update (1909)(19H2)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 – May 2020 Update (2004)(20H1)