--- What's new in Zoom Player v13.7.1:
+ Adding chapters using the chapter editor will now instantly
show the chapter's position in the timeline (if timeline display
- Fixed a bug in countries with a comma decimal symbol where the
media library thumbnails text height and spacing got truncated.
A thumbnail's Text Height of "1.95%" resulted in an actual text
height of "1%".
- Loading ".PLS/.XSPF" playlists where the first item in the playlist
did not play (e.g. "server down") would trigger an infinite loop
and Zoom Player froze.
- The inactive navigation txt-lines background was not being drawn.
- The "I" key will again close the information dialog if it is visible.
- The media library category sorting order and last folder position
could get reset under some conditions due to insufficient registry
- Setting the control bar to appear with a fixed width while in
fullscreen did not show the control bar in the right position (or at
all) on secondary monitors.
- Setting the control bar to appear at the top or bottom of the screen
did not show the control bar in the right position (or at all) on
- The media library category editor did not show the currently enabled
scraping mode, thumbnail aspect ratio and thumbnail columns when
a language pack was installed.
- The playlist editor line-spacing did not work well with every font.
- Slight adjustment to the media library's thumbnail text drawing to
better account for fonts with less-uniform character heights.
- It was possible for a new components/filters notification to trigger
without new components being available. It was triggered due to
a new version of Zoom Player being available on the install center.
Since player updates has its own notification, this message is redundant.