- Added new functions to pdfforge.dll (RotatePages, AddRectangleToPDFFile, AddTextAnnotationToPDFFile)
- Under certain circumstances, the pdfcmon.dll was not uninstalled on x64 systems. This is fixed now
- Printing after saving was not working anymore
- Fixed a bug in pdfforge.dll in the function MergePDFFiles
- No hyperlinks possible (Hyperlinks for MS Word are possible with the combination of PDF-T-Maker and PDFCreator.)
- There are problems if non-ANSI characters exist in the title. This causes Ghostscript to not create a file at all. Avoid such characters as a workaround.