Build 32817 (1.9.9, stable): [April 9, 2010]
- The log now indicates which plugins failed to load on startup.
- UI: Fixed a case where the output pane could change aspect ratio when
auto pane sizing was enabled and the main frame window was resized.
- UI: The output pane now has the correct pixel aspect ratio when an input
plugin indicates non-square pixels and no filters are used.
- UI: 6% zoom menu items didn't display checkmarks properly.
- AVI: Fixed incorrect decoding of paletted video files when biClrUsed=0 in
the header and the input color mode is set to Autoselect.
- AMD64: Fixed incorrect disassembler module in crash handler.
- Render: Fixed sporadic hang when using smart rendering with fast
- Render: Audio is no longer cut off when "cut off when video ends" option
is disabled and IVTC filter is used.
- Filters: Fixed duplicate frame fetches when using lagged filters (ex:
temporal smoother) at the very end of the source video stream.
- Filters: Fixed frame fetch errors when using filters with a frame window
(ex: interpolate) at the end of an MPEG-1 video.
- Filters: Source length was not set during renders.
- Filters: Fixed garbage line at bottom of frame when using IVTC filter
with an odd height.
- Filters: Fixed bug where filter preview stopped displaying frames past a
certain point when edits had occurred on the timeline.
- Batch: Timeline had wrong frame counts when creating batch jobs via
Process Directory or Batch Wizard with a frame rate changing filter (ex:
- Decoders: Fixed decoding of Huffyuv files using median prediction and
- Decoders: Fixed incorrect chroma DC handling with restart markers in