- Added all virtual Network Adapters to the list of NICs.
- Changed the NegativeCacheTime Windows 2000 entry to MaxNegativeCacheTtl for Windows XP and 2003 Server (DNS Caching).
- Added Scaled RWIN and Tcp1323 Options for Windows 95 machines as
requested (a MS update to Windows 95 is also necessary for this to work)
- Removed the ToS/QoS control box frame, LAN Browsing speedup, and LAN Request Buffer size from Windows 9x Advanced settings.
- Changed custom mode to display the current values by default, rather than optimal ones.
- Fixed the Windows 9x Advanced settings optimal/custom modes to display the correct Host Resolution Priorityy
- Fixed the RWIN calculation to take into account custom latency selection after program restart.
- Updated the Windows 9x RWIN calculation to match the Windows XP/2k/2k3 algorithm.