- Corrected the Standard network test preferences for Bad
- Corrected the Advanced network test preferences for Half and
- Corrected the Advanced network test where a disabled IPv6
network interface could be incorrectly displayed in preferences.
- Corrected a crash on startup when collecting PCI information on
a specific system.
- Changed the 3D font error handling to prevent a crash
during the 3D test a particular system.
- Attempt to correct a crash with GPU temperature monitoring.
- Added the raw dump of sound wave samples on certain errors
when level 2 activity trace logging is selected.
- Improved event logging: remove a duplicate event, moved a
trace level event from normal level to level 1 trace event logging, and
Plugins can now report an event of severity "NONE".
- Minor improvements to the help file.