* Now the registry search feature is built into the Registry Editor. To run
a search, just enter a string into the search field at the top of the
registry editor, and then click the Start Search. Additional search
options are available in the drop-down menu of this button.
* The program supports automatic update.
* Registry Snapshots tool:
1) The Remove All Snapshots command is added to the context menu.
2) Snapshots are compared by their creation date, rather than the
order they were selected. This means an older snapshot is compared
with a newer one.
* Fixed bugs:
1) Application Uninstaller: zero-length binary registry values were not
displayed when the user would review changes made to the system by
the installed application.
2) In the Startup Items section of Important Registry Parts, an error
occurred when the user would select an item which is associated
with a relative path with a command line parameter. The error
would display error message that the system cannot find the