- AVI: Modified indexing traversal to handle deeply nested hierarchical indices.
- Filters: Rescaling after changes to filter chain now extends or trims ending ranges as needed to match changes to frame count.
- Filters: Fixed bug where a filter capable of both 3D accelerated and unaccelerated modes (resize) could force a conversion to YV24 at its input when RGB32 was a better match.
- Filters: Filter preview no longer always runs the filter chain with the input video mode set to default.
- Display: Added workaround for video card/driver combos that perform extremely poorly with DirectDraw/Direct3D blits overlapping a secondary monitor. This can be toggled in Options > Preferences > Display.
- Command line: The warning dialog at the end of command line processing is now suppressed if /x is specified.
- Filters: Fixed filter errors not showing up properly.
- Filters: Fixed crash when PNG decoding error occurs with logo filter.
- Filters: Fixed random crash when opening Video Filters dialog before opening any videos.