- New Compact View
- New Active Core and Per-Core GUI
- New Hotkey-Profile Pairing Feature
- New Ability to Disable Tuning Persistence in Settings
- Undervolt protection, Core Isolation Memory Integrity, Virtual Machine State, and Hyper-V state detection and notification updates
- In certain system configurations, Core Isolation Memory Integrity, Hyper-V, and
Virtual Machine State are incompatible with XTU. In these cases, XTU is unable to
function when these features are enabled.
- In certain undervolt protected system configurations XTU will be unable to set
voltage controls to system default values.
- When Windows Smart App Control feature is enabled, installing and/or running
XTU may result in a notification or error from Windows. In these cases the user may
reboot the system and rerun the XTU installer or application. We are working with
Microsoft to resolve this issue