The following vulnerabilities have been fixed:
The following bugs have been fixed:
- wnpa-sec-2021-03 Wireshark could open unsafe URLs. Issue 17232. CVE-2021-22191.
New and Updated Features
- NTP Version 3 Client Decode PDML output issue (Reference ID Issue) Issue 17112.
- 3.4.2: public wireshark include files are including build time "config.h" Issue 17190.
- wireshark-3.4.3/epan/dissectors/packet-s7comm.c:3521: bad array index ? Issue 17198.
- SIP protocol: P-Called-Party-ID header mixed up with P-Charge-Info header Issue 17215.
- Asterix CAT010 Decode Error Issue 17226.
- _ws.expert columns not populated for IPv4 Issue 17228.
- Buildbot crash output: fuzz-2021-02-12-1651908.pcap Issue 17233.
- gQUIC: Wireshark 3.4.3 fails to dissect a packet (gQUIC q024) that v3.2.6 succeeds. Issue 17250.
New Protocol Support
There are no new protocols in this release.
Updated Protocol Support
ASTERIX, Frame Relay, GQUIC, NTP, NVMe Fabrics RDMA, S7COMM, and SIP
New and Updated Capture File Support