Intel Iris Xe Graphics New Features:
- Launch driver for 11th Gen Intel Core processors with Iris Xe graphics, supporting earlier generations
- Media Enhancements
- HDR video playback enhancements
- Dolby* Vision with video encoding acceleration.
- Decode Support for HEVC 12-bit 4:2:0, 4:2:2, 4:4:4 and VP9 12-bit 4:2:0, 4:4:4.
- Support for 16K picture HEVC and VP9 video decode
- HEVC and VP9 Decoder performance enhancements to support 4K60 4:4:4
- 4K60 HEVC encoder performance improvements
- HEVC and VP9 4:4:4 speed mode support
- Sampler Feedback support
- Graphics Profile Guided Optimization for Compute Shader SIMD
- Intel Turbo Technology Power and Performance Enhancements
- Display Enhancements
- 5K LACE DPST enabled by default
- LRR 2.5 for Adaptive sync panels to dynamically reduce panel RR to lowest possible RR or to media multiple RR (e.g. 48Hz) for idle/media playback scenarios to work alongside Panel Self Refresh
- Additional power savings on battery when combining internal display with external displays.
- 12 bits-per-channel support on single DisplayPort
- LACE Improvement for Dark Content Treatment
Join an elite group of agents on a mission to save the world in Rogue Company* with Intel Iris Plus graphics or better.
Pilot incredible starfighters as you engage in pulse-pounding dogfights across the galaxy in Star Wars Squadrons* on Intel Iris Xe graphics or better.