1) Support added for AVX-512 FFTs.
2) FMA3 FFTs now have slightly higher FFT crossover points. Soft crossovers are
no longer used by default. See undoc.txt.
3) Torture test dialog box options now based on cache sizes. Options for performing
a weaker torture test are available. Torture tests that use all RAM are now more
stressful. In-place vs. not in-place memory accesses now displayed on screen.
4) Add & subtract operations for AVX-512 FFTs are now multithreaded. This should
improve performance for P-1 and ECM when using multiple threads.
5) Benchmark results are now written to results.bench.txt.
6) JSON results are now available for all work performed. JSON results are
written to results.json.txt.
7) Default memory available for prime95 changed from 8MB to 1/16th of RAM.