| What's new and release notes NVIDIA GeForce Experience 188.8.131.52 |
GeForce Experience 3.10.0 Release Highlights
GeForce Experience Overlay:
- Added ability to record microphone and system sound to two different audio tracks.
- Added ability to independently control volume of microphone and system sounds.
- Moved location for customizing the resolution, frame rate and bit rate into Settings.
- Improved ShadowPlay memory and CPU usage.
- Added support for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (requires Game Ready Driver 387.92 or above).
GeForce Experience Client
- Improved loading time of images in Game -> Details.
- Improved speed in detecting games on your PC.
GameStream to SHIELD
- Improved audio and minimized corruption and glitches.
- Improved video quality on SHIELD tablets with limited bandwidth.
- Fixed issue where ShadowPlay Highlights did not always record.
- Fixed issue where editing ShadowPlay Highlights video resulted in out-of-sync audio.
- Fixed issue where in-game overlay notification appears in Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Fixed issue where ShadowPlay did not work even though the PC met system requirements.
- Fixed issue for Quake Champions where ShadowPlay did not work if Instant Replay was previously enabled.
- Fixed issue for The Witcher 3 where launching in-game overlay froze the mouse pointer.
- Fixed issue for Discord where FPS overlay would appear (requires driver 385.69 or above).
- Fixed issue where GeForce Experience would prevent PC from going to sleep.
- Fixed issue where installation of Game Ready Driver would not be successful.
- Fixed issue where Optimal Playable Settings could be missing on GTX 1050Ti.
- Fixed issue where "Something went wrong" error could be seen after user logged in.
- Addressed various stability and performance issues.
[ Go Back ]