- This version of the PhysX System software fixes an issue in the PhysX Loader that caused some games using PhysX 2.7.1 SDK (very old) to fail with the new GPU driver.
- Includes the latest PhysX runtime builds to support all released PhysX content.
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 9-series, and 100-series to 1000-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory.
Note: Some applications may have higher minimum requirements.
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on GeForce for SDK versions 2.7.1, 2.7.3, 2.7.4, 2.7.5, 2.7.6, 2.8.0, 2.8.1, 2.8.3, 2.8.4, and above.
- Supports control of your GPU PhysX configuration from the NVIDIA display driver control panel.
- Note: For games that use SDK versions before 2.7.1 the PhysX Legacy Installer must also be installed. These are games that were released around the end of 2007 or earlier. (AGEIA titles) Examples of these games include CellFactor, Clive bakerís Jericho, Gears of War, Pirates of the Burning Sea, Switchball and Velvet Assassin. The PhysX Legacy Installer is available here: PhysX_System_Software_Legacy_Driver>.