SpeedFan 4.40 Final is online! Winbond W83667HG support has been greatly improved and now it changes fan speeds very well on several motherboards. CPU identification has been greatly improved too and now all of the Tjmax values published by Intel should have been implemented. Refinements, improvements and bug fixes were applied, as usual. Both the installer and the executable are now digitally signed with my company’s (SOKNO S.R.L.) certificate.
- improved identification of Winbond W83667HG
- W83667HG has its own support code now
- W83667HG PWM MODE settings now work properly and can be used to change fan speeds
- fixed a minor bug in temperature readings of EMCT03
- fully included data from TPWS002 Intel Document about Tjmax values
- added support for ADP3228 fan reading
- AdvSmart no longer links a drive if SMART data has bad checksums