- Added support for Intel Nehalem architecture processors. These include the
Xeon MP (Beckton), Xeon DP (Gainestown),
Core 2 Extreme (Bloomfield), Core 2 Quad (Lynnfield), Core 2 Duo (Havendale),
Mobile Core 2 Quad (Clarksfield), Mobile Core 2 Duo (Auburndale).
- Added support for the Intel Xeon MP (Dunnington) and corrected 3 and 6 core support in general.
Reworked overview page layout for systems with more than 8 cores.
- Added the [Bluetooth] panel to report known Bluetooth devices. Currently only the Microsoft Bluetooth stack is supported.
- Added support for AMD Opteron (Shanghai), Phenom (Deneb),
(Propos), (Regor), Turion (Lion) and (Griffin) processors.
- Added support for Intel Atom (Diamondville) processors and improved (Silverthorne) reporting.
- Added support for VIA Nano (Isaiah) processors, improved C3 (Nehemiah) and C7 (Esther) support.
- Improved Fintek F71882F and Winbond W83627THF LPC I/O based sensor reporting.
- Enhanced the [Network] pages to allow for several thousand systems being in the same domain.