- LINK no longer shows an extra AMD GPU.
- Updating Lighting Node PRO when daisy-chained to Commander PRO on AMD X399 no longer results in failure.
- Changing profiles now changes DRAM lighting mode.
- LINK stability issues on systems with AMD hardware have been mitigated.
- Some users are reporting disconnection issues with H115i PRO and H150i PRO coolers. (Fix scheduled for next release.)
- X370 and X399-based systems may still have stability issues. (Fix ongoing.)
- CPU core numbering may not report correctly for some users. (Fix ongoing.)
- Extra fans may appear under motherboard info after LINK is left running over an extended period of time. (Fix ongoing.)
- Mechanical hard disks may not enter sleep state. (Workaround scheduled for next release.)
- LL RGB fans will require the Corsair LINK software to function. This is a limitation of the Lighting Node PRO and Commander PRO hardware.
- CPUs with more than 16 cores will not report all cores. This is a limitation of Corsair LINK being a 32-bit application.