- Fixed problem with EXIF rotation combined with 'Keep parameters' mode (F4).
- Fixed bug causing wrong image display when minimal display time was set in windowed mode.
- Fixed bug with navigation mode 'Show Subfolders' and 'Show siblings' and WrapAroundFolder=true.
- Could not load file on command line in current folder without leading .\
- Made printing more robust when no default printer defined
- "Set current parameters as default values": Saving more parameters to INI file
- Alt+R to resume stopped slide show.
- New INI file settings:
Set to true to skip the 'Open' dialog when starting JPEGView
Set to true to turn on landscape enhancement mode by default
Sets the application to use for editing INI files
- New command line paramters: /ini [INI file title]
Allows using alternative INI files
- Improved precision of fixed point arithmetics in up- and downsampling filters
Using more filter kernels for upsampling, thus allowing larger upsampling factors (> 30)