- "Copy To" no longer produces error message in systems with Commander PRO and Lighting Node PRO installed.
- Corsair LINK starts minimized.
- Users connecting Lighting Node PRO or AXi USB dongle to Commander PRO USB hub may experience detection issues if Commander PRO is connected to an AMD chipset or ASMedia USB controller.
- Hardware playback no longer available for SP RGB fans, HD RGB fans, and RGB PRO lighting strips.
- CPU core numbering may not report correctly for some users.
- Extra fans may appear under motherboard info after Link is left running over an extended period of time.
- Systems with AMD graphics cards may report one extra graphics card.
- Mechanical hard disks may not enter sleep state.
- CPUs with more than 16 cores will not report all cores. This is a limitation of Corsair LINK being a 32-bit application.