New changes since version 1.4.2:
- Fixed bugs related to firmware update/Secure Erase/Crypto Erase or Sanitize using USB bootable drive if the drive is UTRA II, X400 or Z400s
- Improve the Status Screen information display
- Added support for automatic firmware update on additional SanDisk SSDs
- Cannot perform firmware update using USB bootable drive if the drive is connecting to certain USB/SATA adaptor cables
- Cannot detect multiple drives if they are connected to a Silicon Image PCI(e) SATA controller card
- Cannot detect drives if they are connected to a Marvell controller and configured as RAID
- The unsubscribe URL that is provided at the bottom of all text message alerts when in the Danish language and using the Verizon gateway will have two periods in it, therefore clicking it will correctly indicate that it is an invalid URL. As a work around, copy the URL and paste it into your browser, edit it to remove the extra period and then submit it. Or you can simply open the Dashboard and unsubscribe within it.