sli cable

Started by samuraiboy, 23 January 2004, 17:42:32

Previous topic - Next topic

samuraiboy

i have two V2 but i dont have an SLI cable and i cant buy one... any idea on how to make an SLI cable out of the floppy cable? some people say they are identical but you need to do something about the wires... thanks!!!

procerus

The middle four wires have to be twisted through 180 degrees.  Go here (thanks Eddy!) for a picture -
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/eddyb/

samuraiboy

i will just twist the wires? can someone give me step by step details... thanks... im no good in doing those things... thanks!!!!!!!!

procerus

You can sometimes find SLI cables on eBay.  Buying one might be simpler.

ArchAngelCD

I found one on the US Ebay site but they won't ship outside the USA so that one's out. I also found one on the UK site but they won't ship outside the UK. I checked Ebay in Singapore, Australia and New Zealand but they don't have any listed. I would check Hong Kong and China sites but I can't read the language.

I wish you luck finding one but I'm guessing you are going to have to make one. Make a copy of the picture on that site and see if you can find someone you know that can do it for you. It's really not that hard.

Asus P4P800 i865PE | Intel 3.2 GHz P4C | 2048 Mb Kingston PC3200 Dual Channel DDR SRAM | 160 Gb Western Digital SATA HD | NEC ND-3520 16X DVD-RW | WinXP Pro SP2 | ATI Radeon X850 Pro | 6-channel AD1985 audio CODEC | 3Com 3C940 Gigabit LAN | Diamond Monster 3D II 24Mb SLI

Nightbird

QuoteI found one on the US Ebay site but they won't ship outside the USA so that one's out. I also found one on the UK site but they won't ship outside the UK
Before the auction, send an email to the seller and ask if...
If you accept to pay the shipping costs and if you can use an online payment service, many sellers will accept to send the packet overseas since this is not difficult.

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

samuraiboy

ummm... that will cost much for just a cable... ill probably make one... thanks!!! i hopo someone can make me an instruction on how to make one...