In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

Amigamerlin

QuoteOriginally posted by Hellsender

Hey Guys, i think you have bin working on an illusion

the driver is simply disaster.

Voodoolizer is 10 times better than this

Guys you don't know of what you are talking about. [}:)].
NO ONE FORCE YOU TO USE THEM !!!
LoL@disaster. Why you haven't writed what is the problem. May be you don't know how settings the tools. Go ahead and read Best setting before posting "some kind of news" . [}:)]

To ALL PS. DON'T PLAY WITH SLI BAND HEIGHT IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IS AND HOW MUST BE USED/SET !!. Please take note that it is used only in 16 Bit Color.

Maybe I'll release a new inf with this settings removed because if you aren't an expert this settings must create some problem.

When you can, please use 32 BIT color rendering.

Bye

Amigamerlin
3DFXZONE MODERATOR
Powerd By Voodoo5 6000
Amigamerlin
3DFXZONE MODERATOR
Powerd By Voodoo5 6000

Paul Harrison

I have tried AmigerLin 3.0 for W2K/XP, and it has not fixed my problems with hardware acceleration being disabled in DirectDraw and no Direct3D adapter being available. This is on W2K with service pack 4  DirexctX 8.1 with SDK installed, using a SuperMicro PIIIDME Board with 2 * 533 Mhz pentium III's, with 1 gig SDRAM, and AGP Voodoo 5500. The Card IRQ is being shared, by the motherboard with the Network card. Any thoughts anyone.

Paul

qrazi

im downloading the new drivers as i write this. ill reinstall win2k and then do some benchmarking...

ECS K7s5a@ 147 MHz, Athlon XP 1600+@1825+, Voodoo5 5500 @166 MHz, 512mb pc3200

Atalagon

Amigamerlin for Voodoo3 WinXP is not out yet ?

Did not found a link to it..

Glide

Atalagon,
new Voodoo3 series drivers coming soon.
When they will'be ready you could read about this in 3dfxzone.it home page :)

Bye bye

DopeJam

*sing*How long, how loooong will I wait, till the driiiveerr is ouuuttt, for my voodoo 3 ooo yeeeeh :D*sing*

lecram25

I've sold my voodoo 3 quite a while ago, but just a question. What's the voodoo3 support under XP like? How did the 3dhq drivers go with them? And has anyone tried 3da with a Voodoo3?

| AMD Athlon XP (Barton) 2800+ @ 3200+ (11x200) | Cooler Master Jet 7 | ABIT NF7-S Rev 2.0 (nForce 2) | Corsair TWINX1024-3200C2 | Sapphire ATi Radeon 9500np>9700np | Sound Blaster Live! X-Gamer 5.1 | 3dfx VoodooTV 200 PCI | Western Digital 40GB & 120GB HDD | Pioneer 106s DVD | LG 52x24x52 CDRW | Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Theater 5.1 DTT3500 Digital Speakers |

qrazi

are there any procedures for installing the 3.0 drivers? i have currently the 3dhq beta 10s installed, can i just uninstall them? or do i need a clean windows install? using win2k...

ECS K7s5a@ 147 MHz, Athlon XP 1600+@1825+, Voodoo5 5500 @166 MHz, 512mb pc3200

Glide

QuoteAnd has anyone tried 3da with a Voodoo3?
Yes...you think that some people are using 3D-Analyze with Voodoo2 ;)
Quoteare there any procedures for installing the 3.0 drivers? i have currently the 3dhq beta 10s installed, can i just uninstall them? or do i need a clean windows install? using win2k...
Of course a clean Win install is better but you can also unistall current driver only and then begin AM setup.

Bye bye

Hellsender

sorry guys i didn't mean to hurt you. it was not my intention.
i have upplied the best settings that you gave. Tomb raider AOD is not working at all, the screen is full of colors and running in slow motion, vietcong also appear like an outline, even fifa 2001 is craching after simetimes.
P4 2Ghz, 512 mb Ram, voodoo 5 AGP

Amigamerlin

QuoteOriginally posted by Hellsender

sorry guys i didn't mean to hurt you. it was not my intention.
i have upplied the best settings that you gave. Tomb raider AOD is not working at all, the screen is full of colors and running in slow motion, vietcong also appear like an outline, even fifa 2001 is craching after simetimes.
P4 2Ghz, 512 mb Ram, voodoo 5 AGP

Take a look NOW at the best settings !! .. are with explaination pics.
DO NOT PLAY WITH SLI BANS HEIGHT IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS SETTINGS DO !!

About the games that you have mentioned :
In italian board Enjoy have writed: Tomb Raider 3 Work ! is the same game ? - Can you give me a link of the demo if this exist?
Vietcon from what I remember have problem so far and For fifa 2001 I don't know !.

Exist a set of driver that run all this games WITHOUT ANY KIND OF PROBLEM ?

What is your O.S. ? and what are the DirectX version installed? Do you have installed the driver correctly? ... Have you run the DirectX Diag?

Amigamerlin
3DFXZONE MODERATOR
Powerd By Voodoo5 6000
Amigamerlin
3DFXZONE MODERATOR
Powerd By Voodoo5 6000

Hellsender

Tomb Raider the angel of darkness, is not running in voodoolizer 1.05 but i have a clear image, only the problem is that the system is running in slow motion. vietcon and all other games are running properly.
i have directx 9.0b on windows xp pro sp1, i notice also that my cpu usage is directly going to 100%.
I set my configuration according to the new settings but without any improvment.

lecram25

Amiga, he's talking about Tomb Raider 6. The first dx9 game out there. Hellsender, I wouldn't imgaine that the game would run too fast on a Voodoo 5. Hell, it doesn't run too good on my Radeon.

http://tombraider.videogame.it/newtr/

| AMD Athlon XP (Barton) 2800+ @ 3200+ (11x200) | Cooler Master Jet 7 | ABIT NF7-S Rev 2.0 (nForce 2) | Corsair TWINX1024-3200C2 | Sapphire ATi Radeon 9500np>9700np | Sound Blaster Live! X-Gamer 5.1 | 3dfx VoodooTV 200 PCI | Western Digital 40GB & 120GB HDD | Pioneer 106s DVD | LG 52x24x52 CDRW | Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Theater 5.1 DTT3500 Digital Speakers |