I rule the world with my voodoo 6000 card

Started by ElvIsAlive007, 28 January 2004, 17:58:50

Previous topic - Next topic

youkaizero

Please...Dont kid yourself.For one the voodoo 6000 is to god damn big!!!!Its as bout as long as my computer!And its not compadible with most games now.And it sucks under Windows XP.And it needs to much.Im not sure if this is correct, but I read that the Voodoo 6000 requires an intel p4 1.4 or amd athon 1400.While my ATI Radeon 7500 All in wonder is only 64 mb, yet is compadible with most games, and is very good under Win XP, even better under Windows XP Media center, considering the fact its a multimedia graphics card.I saw a clip of the performance of the voodoo 6000 on Doom 3.They were missing their faces.And dont get me started on Halo...But none the less the voodoo 6000 is a good grahpics card.And if it werent for Nvidia, the Xbox would not rock ass!Its not much to brag about.X]
AMD Athlon 64 3000+
1 gb ddr
Western Digital 80 gig
ATI Radeon x800

omega_supreme

Please, Elvis made this post almost a year ago. Im sure he already forgot about it. We get the message : 6K cannot compete againt geforce 4 or higher ;)But in some way I can understand what Elvis means, although he did not post it very strategic :D

youkaizero

AMD Athlon 64 3000+
1 gb ddr
Western Digital 80 gig
ATI Radeon x800

Obi-Wan Kenobi

It's just the way he said, that's just a poinless way of posting something here, if you feel like bragg'n everyone out, just' don't do it here, that's not welcome in my way of manners.

He's a fool, which is quite known is the 3dfx world.

I only sense the Dark Side in him, the way he treats others, is totally inasne.