Voodoo 5 5500 PCI MT RAM, It was said to me it maxed @ 191 MHz. Rev 2700A1

I Also have a Powercolor V3 3000 Rev 0042 :P
Porsche Owned!!!

Obi-Wan Kenobi

I use a 3dfx Voodoo5 5500 PCI 64MB Rev.A1 2900

that's week 29 of the year 2000.
Powered By The Force, x-3dfx & The Jedi Academy

Clevor

I just joined this forum. Been away from 3dfx for two years. Got five rigs, one being a dedicated Coppermine. Been running Geforce Ultras and Radeon 8500s to withstand the 99 mhz AGP bus on 440BX boards overclocked to 150 fsb, but just stuck in my old Voodoo5 and been rockin with Doom3!

I never got around to selling my stockpile of 3dfx cards:

Two Voodoo5 PCIs, still in shrink-wrapped box :D
One Voodoo5 AGP, brand new, shrink-wrap broken
Two Voodoo5 PCI MACs with DVI, mT ram! [:p]
Another Voodoo5 PCI I'm typing on now, Samsung ram

If you're wondering all the investment in PCI cards, it's to withstand the 99 mhz AGP bus on 440BX boards, plus I can run dual boot with the latest, greatest AGP card.

I was able to find those two Voodoo5 MACs a while back from Compuvest. I got them because of the rare Micron ram. Back then, they were the best overclocking ram. All it needs is the BIOS flash.

Don't know the revs, as they are buried somewhere in my closet. Will be checking them out when I unbury them.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Welcome back [:o)]

Would you like to state the Rev and PCB number of you Voodoo5 5500 cards please:)  That is what this topic is about.;)

@ Sloomy, Does your Voodoo5 5500 AGP Rev.A1 3300 have an AGP x4 connector?

if so some detailed photo's of it would be very nice :D Does it also cope well in AGP x8 slots, some benchmarks would be nice to.

Never seen a Rav.A1 3300 in my life okay just in low quality photo format hehe.
Powered By The Force, x-3dfx & The Jedi Academy

sloomy

@ obi wan

sure , here is one old shot i have taken once in a while, more photos  will be taken in a few days. :)

I can't test the card in a AGP 8X motherboard, cause i haven't got one.

But once in a while i have also let run the 3dmark 2001 but can't find know the screenshot. I will take also newer ones.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

QuoteOriginally posted by sloomy

@ obi wan

sure , here is one old shot i have taken once in a while, more photos  will be taken in a few days. :)

I can't test the card in a AGP 8X motherboard, cause i haven't got one.

But once in a while i have also let run the 3dmark 2001 but can't find know the screenshot. I will take also newer ones.

Wow! she's a real beauty Sloomy :D But there is one with a DVI isn't there, I wonder if that was a MAC version of this card, I suppose it didn't have Dual head capabillity, or did it?

Thamks very much for this wonderfull photo.