Unreal Tournament (1999)

Started by TelemachusRhade, 27 November 2005, 18:48:07

Previous topic - Next topic

TelemachusRhade

Does anyone know why the hell there is no way to brighten screen in 3dfxGlide mode ? I mean everything I`ve tried, monitor controls, softaware controls for brightnes (3dfx's tools 3dfx color), Powerstrip, VControl In-Game brightness slider - doesent make any effect... Second thing (the most weird IMO) is that im getting more FPS in D3D then in 3dfxGlide o_O But the game isnt running fluidly... Especialy mouse :/

Anybody who knows whats with fps in 3dfxglide/d3d and how to brighten screen in 3dfxglide please help
(\_/)
(O.o) This is Bunny.
(> <) Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Nightbird

You don't have advanced settings in the game or something like a console ?

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

TelemachusRhade

I do have them indeed... trouble is... that doesent help a bit, as I wrote I tried all gamma controling programs, including UT's internal oprions...

Something must be in a driver... Question is what and were to modify it? When I install Mikpedo I got bright 3dfxGlide (at the cost of dark D3D) in UT while in other drivers NOT... i.e Amegamerlin offers adjustable gamma for d3d wich can be seen in 3dfx Color tab and when I adjust it, it work... meanwhile when I try the same thing with 3dfxglide/opengl it doesent work lol :/
(\_/)
(O.o) This is Bunny.
(> <) Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination