Evolution for v4/5 ready!

Started by Raziel64, 15 May 2004, 04:17:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Raziel64

No my friend... thx to you for your support and feedback.:)
Evolution Drivers Series

nSomniac

hey raziel wazzup!!!  I have been using ur drivers for a while now... they are the best i have come across ever well atleast since dx 9.0b came out but anyways i have only one problem w/ them i get texture corruption and missing textures when using any n64 emulator and glide64  0.7me sp2 most notibly while playing smash brothers, it has also happened in perfect dark pal 1.0, like i said i love ur drivers they are fast furious and reliable other than that and if u need anything else lemme know i can give u alll the plugins i use and other things...

thanks.
   Matt
p.s. if u dont have time or dont feel the need u really dont have to worry about this.. i just wanted to know what the problem was... ty

ggab

Raziel, is the same _Raziel64_ from Glide64's forum (he's a moderator too ;) and helped a lot with the beta-testing :) )

http://www.emuxhaven.net/forum/index.php?showforum=9

in that forum, i'm GAB :), and yes, the  smash brothers missing textures, is a new discover... but only with SP1 to 3.
Try v0.7, and post screenshots, with the help of http://www.imageshack.us/ or directly in Glide64's forum. BYE and Good Luck!!!

Raziel64

Hehehehe..... Gab is right. I'm one of the older betatesters of Glide64.
Don't worry, are not the drivers... using another Glide64 version you'll check that the drivers are ok.

G'luck!.
Evolution Drivers Series

nSomniac

ty  that solves one of my probs... now is it my drivers or glide64 to produce black bands in perfect dark when runnin at 1024x768??  thanks again for all ur help :D

Matt

ggab

glide64 discussion, in glide64's forum...(or in another Thread...)

sorry[:(]

BYE;)[8D][:o)]

Rolo01

@ Raziel

I am playing Halo on my V5 with the Evolution 0.9 drivers on Win98.
Sometimes I recognize there are wrong textures displayed, is there any way to fix this ? Look at the inside of the ringworld...

Image Insert:

89.97 KB

kaneda-san

QuoteOriginally posted by Rolo01

@ Raziel

I am playing Halo on my V5 with the Evolution 0.9 drivers on Win98.
Sometimes I recognize there are wrong textures displayed, is there any way to fix this ? Look at the inside of the ringworld...

Image Insert:

89.97 KB

maybe you can try to download the last vs of  the evo. drivers at raziel64's home page =)