3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Software Platforms and Apps
 3D-Analyze and TnL games
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

2 Posts

Posted - 13/02/2008 :  16:37:47  Show Profile  Visit Bogdanosu's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi. I have a nVidia GeForceGo 7600, and want to use 3DAnalyzer to make Devil May Cry 3 work. Firstly,(I think) my card doesn't support 2.0 Pixel Shaders. Secondly, if I try to play it without 3DAnalyzer, that game starts, I can enter the first level, but eveything is lighted up, as if I'm firing, and while I shoot, it looks normal, until I stop shooting. Thirdly, as soon as I hit (or get hit by) something (with sword or gun), the game gets stuck. And fourthly, if I start the game with 'run' in the 3DAnalyzer program, it just flashes and stops. But it works if I use the shortcut. I tried various combinations in 3DAnalyzer, and could only accomplish that only until after I kill a few in the first level the game gets stuck again. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Edited by - Bogdanosu on 20/02/2008 20:44:46

1938 Posts

Posted - 13/02/2008 :  22:41:54  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
According to NVidia, this gpu supports DirectX 9.0 and Shader Model 3.0.
According to Ubisoft, GeForce" FX/6/7 (and ATI Radeon 9500-9800) families are supported at time of release (2006 ?).
Not impossible that the game doesn't support perfectly your gpu.

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community
Go to Top of Page

1461 Posts

Posted - 14/02/2008 :  14:46:29  Show Profile  Visit ps47's Homepage  Send ps47 an AOL message  Send ps47 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
this is a driver issue.try getting a new driver for your graphics card.updating directx is also a good idea..

The 3Dfx Helppage and Game Guide / Voodoo3/4/5 enviromental variables
Go to Top of Page

2 Posts

Posted - 20/02/2008 :  20:44:20  Show Profile  Visit Bogdanosu's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think I found out (half of) my problem, DMC doesn't support Windows Vista...and that's something I don't think I'll remedy too soon...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Contact Us

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums