DMC3SE

Started by Bogdanosu, 13 February 2008, 16:37:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogdanosu

Hi. I have a nVidia GeForceGo 7600, and want to use 3DAnalyzer to make Devil May Cry 3 work. Firstly,(I think) my card doesn't support 2.0 Pixel Shaders. Secondly, if I try to play it without 3DAnalyzer, that game starts, I can enter the first level, but eveything is lighted up, as if I'm firing, and while I shoot, it looks normal, until I stop shooting. Thirdly, as soon as I hit (or get hit by) something (with sword or gun), the game gets stuck. And fourthly, if I start the game with 'run' in the 3DAnalyzer program, it just flashes and stops. But it works if I use the shortcut. I tried various combinations in 3DAnalyzer, and could only accomplish that only until after I kill a few in the first level the game gets stuck again. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Nightbird

According to NVidia, this gpu supports DirectX 9.0 and Shader Model 3.0.
According to Ubisoft, GeForce" FX/6/7 (and ATI Radeon 9500-9800) families are supported at time of release (2006 ?).
Not impossible that the game doesn't support perfectly your gpu.

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

ps47

this is a driver issue.try getting a new driver for your graphics card.updating directx is also a good idea..

Bogdanosu

I think I found out (half of) my problem, DMC doesn't support Windows Vista...and that's something I don't think I'll remedy too soon...