sell or not to sell

Started by skinnie, 01 October 2006, 11:50:43

Previous topic - Next topic

skinnie

Hi ppl,I have a difficul question...my girlfriend is now living in czech republic..and I am in portugal...to earn money for going there (I am 18,studiing,I only get a job maybe in december)I am selling some computer parts that I don't use...and yesterday on my selling topic I put my Voodoo rush 6mb and my 2 voodoo 2..both @ good price..the voodoo rush @10eur (it was trade for a ati 2mb lol) and the each voodoo 2 @25eur (one costs me 15eur and the other 25^) but now some ppl sells it @5/10eur..and the rush is sold (it was only used when I don't have agp card in my main system,and it was not of those cards thath were in my heart) and now the same guy who bought me the rush wants to buy the voodoo2 (it is not 100% sure because he had already bought 2 voodoo 2 but they didn't came) but thedse cards are in my heart..I fought so much to have them...but 50eur are about 1/3 of the price of the fly...
What do you think I must do?Now I havea vodoo 3000 and the v2 are sleeping..but I don't know it costs me so much to sell it..:S
MSI KT3/Athlon XP 2400+/2x256Mb OCZ BH5/3dfx Voodoo 3 3000 AGP

Nightbird

Ehm difficult to answer.
Is it so difficult to get a V2 in your country ? is the card expensive ?

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community