3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo3 and Velocity Setup and tweaking
 Opengl issue
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MaMuS
Novice

5 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2006 :  21:29:40  Show Profile  Visit MaMuS's Homepage  Send MaMuS an ICQ Message  Click to see MaMuS's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'm just having some problems to rum full opengl programs on my Windows 2003.
So.. when I try, for example, running Valve Hammer Editor I get an error sayng that OPENGL32.dll wasen't found.
Ok, so It should be ok to just put an Opengl32.dll on the system32 folder, and that's it? I tryed it with an mesafx dll and the error message has gone... but the program isen't running well... or better, the 3D window isen't working!

So, what should I do? Is the MESAFX an glide only? So it can't run windowed?
Is there is any other dll? or I'm on the wrong way?

Oh... and the STEAM H-L isen't working... even in software mode. But, the old H-L (WON version) is running fine in any mode(less pure OGL,whitout mesafx, wickedgl...).

I don't know if I'm writing a good text.. I just don't speak english so well.

Edited by - MaMuS on 05/05/2006 21:32:45

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2006 :  23:03:10  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome :)

What driver are you using ?

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

MaMuS
Novice

5 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2006 :  00:36:42  Show Profile  Visit MaMuS's Homepage  Send MaMuS an ICQ Message  Click to see MaMuS's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Using the new SFFT driver (alpha 37) and with the corrected .inf file that he posted on the official topic.

It's just PURE Opengl.. it's anoyng, anyway, OGL was running very well after I formated the PC...

I still thinking that there is anything wrong with my opengl32.dll ;D

Edited by - MaMuS on 06/05/2006 00:42:21
Go to Top of Page

bloodworm
Average

USA

278 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2006 :  21:12:43  Show Profile  Visit bloodworm's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am pretty sure that MesaFX cannot run in a WINDOWED mode. MesaFX is still you're best bet for opengl for voodoos.

Bloody Mess
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums