3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo2 Discussions
 WANTED: Game Wizard Voodoo 2 for imac 233 mhz
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

madmanjock
Novice

3 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2004 :  01:43:24  Show Profile  Visit madmanjock's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi I have just bought a imac rev a (I'm a teenager can't afford much) and would be keen to boast it's graphics performance level to that which I can at least run Quake 3. I need one of these cards so if someone has one lying around or can sell me one ripped from a imac they no longer use let me know either in this thread or email me at madmanjockuk@yahoo.co.uk with your offer. I can pay by paypal and would be willing to pay for postage from anywhere worldwide.

I know most of you are PC 3dfx users but someone may have the prize I'm after

Thanks.

MMJ

Edited by - madmanjock on 22/12/2004 01:44:31

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2004 :  08:19:28  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well, for an Imac, this is not common !

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

madmanjock
Novice

3 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2004 :  09:37:55  Show Profile  Visit madmanjock's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes, only the early 233/266 Rev A/B imacs can be upgraded thanks to the "Mezzanine" slot. Here is a very old article on it : http://www.theimac.com/voodoo/voodoo.shtml

So if anyone see's one for sale, or has one let me know a.s.a.p as it's the only graphics card upgrade made for imac! Right now I'm stuck with a ATI RAGE IIC
Go to Top of Page

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 28/12/2004 :  01:02:34  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The layout is So special...

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums