3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | Search with Google | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo2 Discussions
 LegendgrafiX VooDooMage 2 WindowsXP D3D GL OGL
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 19

Geri
Average

235 Posts

Posted - 28/11/2004 :  18:59:53  Show Profile  Visit Geri's Homepage  Send Geri an ICQ Message  Click to see Geri's MSN Messenger address  Send Geri a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
halleluja!

I hope download will be o.k..

in this 103 version i fixed all big bugs, now Glide and Direct3D 99% to work ;)
Go to Top of Page

Nightbird

1939 Posts

Posted - 28/11/2004 :  19:32:46  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
@ perer
What are these alpha releases of Glide3x that i see on D.Borca's Site ?

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

Nike
Novice

Sweden

26 Posts

Posted - 28/11/2004 :  21:57:49  Show Profile  Visit Nike's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Can you make it support wink2
Go to Top of Page

r21vo
Average

Latvia

294 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2004 :  13:12:26  Show Profile  Visit r21vo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
just upped that file on my account so everyone can download it easy ;)
http://3dfx.rule.lv/downloads/drivers/v2/voodoomage2xp103bm.rar

3dfx tricks, tests and wallpapers

3dfx.rule.lv
Go to Top of Page

enthomologist
Initiate

Poland

66 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2004 :  13:32:48  Show Profile  Visit enthomologist's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Big thanks, dude, now d'lin'...

"The board authorized you? Hm. The board doesn't know the first thing about science. All they want is something to make them more money, a product. Don't worry...they'll get their product..." - dr Malcolm Betruger
Go to Top of Page

dborca
Average

Romania

425 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2004 :  14:26:18  Show Profile  Visit dborca's Homepage  Send dborca a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Geri

1. To install the driver, run install.bat! Otherwise the install will fail!!!!
2. To skip the intro, press enter!
3. Press "Tovább", "Tovább", then "Kezdés" buttons!

lol, it can mean anything, including:
format HDD -> (yes/no) format hdd -> yes already you dumb computer!

:: laughing ::

Regards,
Daniel Borca
Go to Top of Page

perer
Average

Netherlands

243 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2004 :  16:11:41  Show Profile  Visit perer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Has somebody here some positive test results yet from this driver???
Go to Top of Page

enthomologist
Initiate

Poland

66 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2004 :  18:36:41  Show Profile  Visit enthomologist's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well, some bells&whistles are only things that work I mean when moving a shortcut to "Voodoo2 Direct3D indítópult" icon, nice Gourad - shaded splash screen appears, then screen is being switched for a few times, then the game (Gothic)loads. However, still showing my primary adapter (Radeon 9200) as a renderer.
Glide is completely broken with an error window showing up and saying: "Genport I/O initialization failure". Guess it needs some time to reach ALPHA Labs ...or it's me who messed (missed?) something.

"The board authorized you? Hm. The board doesn't know the first thing about science. All they want is something to make them more money, a product. Don't worry...they'll get their product..." - dr Malcolm Betruger
Go to Top of Page

Geri
Average

235 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2004 :  19:43:07  Show Profile  Visit Geri's Homepage  Send Geri an ICQ Message  Click to see Geri's MSN Messenger address  Send Geri a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
:(

Thats bad!

:(

i dont know whats wrong...

Enthomologist: do you installed the Voodoo2 device from inst_1 directory too? I think this is the problem...
(Genport i/o initialization error appears when the driver not install the glide2x into the registry. U may not instelled the Device from the system propertypes.)

Everione: Install the Voodoo2 in the hardware tab in system propertipes too, otherwise this driver will not work!
Go to Top of Page

Geri
Average

235 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2004 :  19:45:26  Show Profile  Visit Geri's Homepage  Send Geri an ICQ Message  Click to see Geri's MSN Messenger address  Send Geri a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
from inst_1 directory.... in your driver...

(Sorry, i dont speak english good :D)
Go to Top of Page

Geri
Average

235 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2004 :  19:47:49  Show Profile  Visit Geri's Homepage  Send Geri an ICQ Message  Click to see Geri's MSN Messenger address  Send Geri a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Nike: i dont know. Try it under Win2k too. I have not Win2k in here, and i cant test it, so i writed thats this driver does not support Win2K. But before trying it under win2k, make a secure copy from your imporant files.
Go to Top of Page

r21vo
Average

Latvia

294 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2004 :  21:13:44  Show Profile  Visit r21vo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dborca

quote:
Originally posted by Geri

1. To install the driver, run install.bat! Otherwise the install will fail!!!!
2. To skip the intro, press enter!
3. Press "Tovább", "Tovább", then "Kezdés" buttons!

lol, it can mean anything, including:
format HDD -> (yes/no) format hdd -> yes already you dumb computer!

:: laughing ::

found in less than minute that:
Kezdés = inception, lead-off, setut
Tovább = forward, away, on, along, onwards, forth, further
online dictionary is ready to help anytime ;)

maybe someone could test this driver using 2d card which doesn't support/or fairly support 3d ?

3dfx tricks, tests and wallpapers

3dfx.rule.lv

Edited by - r21vo on 29/11/2004 21:14:22
Go to Top of Page

enthomologist
Initiate

Poland

66 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2004 :  21:16:21  Show Profile  Visit enthomologist's Homepage  Reply with Quote
2Geri: thanks for your response. I actually did two things. First, ran the setup.bat file. It has launched the internet connection window so i, while still worryconnected to net (checkin' for a new version or...?). But nothing other has happened than an offline-html site on my screen, setup.bat still showing a blinking cursor. So i repeated the first action to see this highly anticipated intro and, at last, the installer menus where i clicked anything related to standard IShield buttons: "next" and "finish" in appropriate positions. A driver installation window then showed up and i applied. After that i went into the Device Manager and pointed a new driver location to the (in)famous INST_1 directory in the already extracted package. So i assume i did everything in right order, including reboot. The new device has been shown in the DM as a video card and was "working properly". However, i made a check in registry - there was no 3dfx keys at all or anything related. Maybe some installer fix is needed? It still seems to be too much "manual work" for an average user, though a voodoo2 owner shouldn't be a n00bie these days Sorry for my gramma, awaiting your suggestions, Ent.

Go to Top of Page

Nike
Novice

Sweden

26 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2004 :  21:51:51  Show Profile  Visit Nike's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Has somebody else tried this driver in wink2 Anyway i will keep on trying to get it to work or else i will try to install xp, and se if it works on this old rusty machine. He He!
Go to Top of Page

enthomologist
Initiate

Poland

66 Posts

Posted - 30/11/2004 :  01:21:56  Show Profile  Visit enthomologist's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just gave it a second try with merging included .reg files - only gave me corrupted screen with all messed up just after the(demo? I don't know, screen goes black and reverts to desktop). I better pass for now

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 19 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents © 2001 - 2017 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine © Snitz Forums