3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 General Discussions
 3dfx Site Updated - Black Belt, Brazos, Vegas
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rashly
Novice

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 27/08/2004 :  08:59:17  Show Profile  Visit rashly's Homepage  Send rashly an AOL message  Send rashly an ICQ Message  Click to see rashly's MSN Messenger address  Send rashly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i decided to give my 3dfx site an update. what started out with me just going to update dead links and whatnot, turned into a major update. all the mozilla problems are fixed, as long with all broken links and the like.

now for the cool stuff:
black belt
brazos
vegas

all 3dfx products that most of you have never heard about, or dont know what the deal is with them.

the rampage section now has about 50% more information, and is in a more readable format.

it took me a month or so to do the research for everything, and about a week to get the site updated.

the blackbelt section alone is worth you guys checking it out.

http://rashly3dfx.tripod.com

let me know what you think.

NitroX infinity
Average

Netherlands
352 Posts

Posted - 27/08/2004 :  11:55:22  Show Profile  Visit NitroX infinity's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think you should add a scrollbar to the menu on the left.
At a resolution of 800x600 you can't see everything in it.
Go to Top of Page

Voodoo5
Average

Canada
157 Posts

Posted - 27/08/2004 :  14:56:52  Show Profile  Visit Voodoo5's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Great to see a 3dfx site still being updated/maintained not to many left now
Go to Top of Page

rashly
Novice

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 27/08/2004 :  18:15:15  Show Profile  Visit rashly's Homepage  Send rashly an AOL message  Send rashly an ICQ Message  Click to see rashly's MSN Messenger address  Send rashly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Phalanx

I think you should add a scrollbar to the menu on the left.
At a resolution of 800x600 you can't see everything in it.

sorry about that. everything fit before i did the update. click on where it says "navigation" on the left. that will give you a 1 frame version of the site.
Go to Top of Page

r21vo
Average

Latvia

294 Posts

Posted - 27/08/2004 :  18:26:41  Show Profile  Visit r21vo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
cool! I'm really glad to hear about new 3dfx stuff updates! ;)
Can we expect some more updates, like wallpapers section.. etc ? =)

@Phalanx: if you have a mouse with wheel you can use it to scroll the content down (at least it worked for me using Mozilla FireFox on WinXP).

3dfx tricks, tests and wallpapers

3dfx.rule.lv
Go to Top of Page

NitroX infinity
Average

Netherlands
352 Posts

Posted - 28/08/2004 :  21:02:28  Show Profile  Visit NitroX infinity's Homepage  Reply with Quote
@rashly:

A small mistake with the brazos:

The image does not show an integrated graphics chip but an onboard version. Integrated graphic chips are "integrated" into the northbridge. Onboard is a separate chip like on the picture.

Same goes for the sound, it's onboard instead of integrated
Go to Top of Page

rashly
Novice

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 29/08/2004 :  01:27:07  Show Profile  Visit rashly's Homepage  Send rashly an AOL message  Send rashly an ICQ Message  Click to see rashly's MSN Messenger address  Send rashly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
yes. you're right. i meant integrated into the motherboard, but i see my mistake.

thanks for letting me know.
Go to Top of Page

amp_man
Experienced

545 Posts

Posted - 29/08/2004 :  08:04:51  Show Profile  Visit amp_man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hum, is it odd for tripod not to like firefox (0.9.3)? I had to actually open up IE (ugh) in order to get the site to load.
Go to Top of Page

rashly
Novice

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 29/08/2004 :  20:46:51  Show Profile  Visit rashly's Homepage  Send rashly an AOL message  Send rashly an ICQ Message  Click to see rashly's MSN Messenger address  Send rashly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
in use firefox and i have no problem. i actually do most of my testing with firefox, as i really dont use ie anymore. i dont know of anyone else having problems. are you getting any error messages?

try this url:
http://tiger.towson.edu/~tzeger1/3dfx/index.html
Go to Top of Page

amp_man
Experienced

545 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2004 :  08:11:51  Show Profile  Visit amp_man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
no, not errors

it just keeps loading, and loading, and loading.......

IE loads it in a matter of seconds. then i noticed the address change, and copied that into firefox, worked perfect.

edit: ah, it was a bit of a script error. taken care of now.

Edited by - amp_man on 03/09/2004 08:14:04
Go to Top of Page

rashly
Novice

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2004 :  05:59:25  Show Profile  Visit rashly's Homepage  Send rashly an AOL message  Send rashly an ICQ Message  Click to see rashly's MSN Messenger address  Send rashly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
is it my script error? if so, what error is it?
Go to Top of Page

ArchAngelCD
Average

USA

228 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2004 :  03:04:45  Show Profile  Visit ArchAngelCD's Homepage  Send ArchAngelCD an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
The site looks fine to me but I'm also using Firefox.
Site looks great too.

Asus P4P800 i865PE | Intel 3.2 GHz P4C | 2048 Mb Kingston PC3200 Dual Channel DDR SRAM | 160 Gb Western Digital SATA HD | NEC ND-3520 16X DVD-RW | WinXP Pro SP2 | ATI Radeon X850 Pro | 6-channel AD1985 audio CODEC | 3Com 3C940 Gigabit LAN | Diamond Monster 3D II 24Mb SLI
Go to Top of Page

kaneda-san
Novice

Argentina

41 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2004 :  19:18:47  Show Profile  Visit kaneda-san's Homepage  Click to see kaneda-san's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i was looking at your site and start to view the v4500 section, in the part that you name the v4 4000 you show a picture, and you said that was the one above, but the picture that you are showing its from a v4 4500 L card by powercolor, of 32 mb of vram =).