Voodoolizer 1,05,00 for Windows 9x is Here Hybrid

Started by ElvIsAlive007, 02 June 2003, 09:46:26

Previous topic - Next topic

lecram25

It means he is watching this thread, i.e. for flame wars. I don't believe he stuttered...

| AMD Athlon XP (Barton) 2800+ @ 3200+ (11x200) | Cooler Master Jet 7 | ABIT NF7-S Rev 2.0 (nForce 2) | Corsair TWINX1024-3200C2 | Sapphire ATi Radeon 9500np>9700np | Sound Blaster Live! X-Gamer 5.1 | 3dfx VoodooTV 200 PCI | Western Digital 40GB & 120GB HDD | Pioneer 106s DVD | LG 52x24x52 CDRW | Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Theater 5.1 DTT3500 Digital Speakers |

Nightbird

1) looking
2) not a stutter
3) he isn't joking

Network powered by 3Dfx and AMD

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

Black_Out

I will get us back on topic since I take *some* blame for letting myself get into it as well.

Check out this forum posting as Falconfly:
http://www.falconfly-central.de/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=drivers;action=display;num=1050593225

That gives exact technical proof that these drivers are fake.

These guys are young script kiddies, I was going to head over to their site one day just to keep an eye on them (and becuase I need a good laugh :D) and they locked down the source to the html code for the site -- in my expirience that is a sure fire sign of a script kiddie -- I can't use the searchengines to translate it anymore -- and I certainly don't speak German --(ok a I do a little, but only swear words, how to pronounce the alphabet and numbers).

BUT -- go to the site and read the posting, come back and give your thougts.
--------------------------------------------------
"Shop smart.........shop S-MART.....YA GOT THAT?!!"
-Ash from Army of darkness

amp_man

hey Black Out it won't let me into that page! and next time a hyperlink might be nice (for us lazy people). and thanks for the clarification nightbird
When the sun goes down, the music turns up...

Windows XP Pro|Athlon XP 1800+|Voodoo 5 5500 AGP|MSI K7T266-A|768MB DDR 2700 RAM|SonicEdge 5.1 Sound Card

Black_Out

Didn't let ya in? Odd...Here's a different way to get into that subject:

FalconFly Forum:
http://www.falconfly-central.de/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl

Go to the 3Dfx drivers --> then x3dfxgamers topic.

Let me know if this helps at all.

Shop smart.........shop S-MART.....YA GOT THAT?!!

amp_man

i got in - actually, I've been there before, but it's just as funny the second "tim"e around :D :D :D

[?]jw is s-mart an actual store or am i just thick and not getting the joke very well[?]
When the sun goes down, the music turns up...

Windows XP Pro|Athlon XP 1800+|Voodoo 5 5500 AGP|MSI K7T266-A|768MB DDR 2700 RAM|SonicEdge 5.1 Sound Card

Black_Out

S-Mart -- that's the fake store "Ash" worked for in the evil dead trilogy and the phrase is from Army of Darkness.

For some reason, it is not putting in a sepator line so it doesn't look like I keep suggesting to shop there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Shop smart.........shop S-MART.....YA GOT THAT?!!