- Updated cdrtools to version 2.01.01a38.
- Fixed a bug making InfraRecorder crash when trying to move a folder to
- Fixed a bug causing the wrong folder to be opened when double-clicking in
the project list view when a project contained folders with identical
- Fixed a bug causing the focus not to be returned to the OK button in the
progress dialog after performing an operation.
- Fixed icon rendering error on Windows XP and newer where display depth is
lower than 32-bits.
- Changed the option to verify the device configuration at start up to be
enabled by default.
- Added support for associating InfraRecorder with disc images.
- Updated the some of the dialog windows to be minimizable and visible on
the task bar when launced by an external application (like irExpress).
- Fixed a bug causing incorrect file names to be used when verifying
- Added functionallity to rename and remove files from imported sessions.
- Added support for selecting which multi-session track to import.
- When trying to record to a non-empty rewritable disc, InfraRecorder now
asks if the disc should be erased.
- When performing an operation the progress is now also displayed in the
- Reduced memory usage when dealing with projects.
- Fixed a bug making it impossible to open saved projects containing no
- Included a Thai translation, thanks to Prasit Kaephukhieo!
- Improved compatibility with the ISO9660 standard.
- Added support for creating UDF-only file systems.
- Added support for Unicode files names in Joliet extension and UDF file
- Added support for fragmented files in ISO9660 level 3. Files larger than
4 GiB can now be recorded to an ISO9660 file system.
- Removed mkisofs and isoinfo dependencies.
- Fixed some bugs related to importing disc sessions.
- Added properties menu item when right-clicking on the project tree root
- Added proper flagging of hidden files in the disc file system.
- Changed the default write method for multi-session projects to TAO.
- Fixed a bug causing InfraRecorder to crash when renaming project files to
include slash or backslash characters.
- Added the .img extension to the list of supported disc image extensions.
- A few cosmetic changes.
- Included an Arabic translation, thanks to Circoficus!
- Included a Greek translation, thanks to Σταμάτιος Η. Σταματέλλος!