Half-Life 2: Episode Two is the second in a trilogy of new games created by Valve that extends the award-winning and best-selling Half-LifeŽ adventure.
As Dr. Gordon Freeman, you were last seen exiting City 17 with Alyx Vance as the Citadel erupted amidst a storm of unknown proportions. In Episode Two, you must battle and race against Combine forces as you traverse the White Forest to deliver a crucial information packet stolen from the Citadel to an enclave of fellow resistance scientists.
Episode Two extends the award-winning Half-Life gameplay with unique weapons, vehicles, and newly-spawned creatures.
Acknowledgments are due to...
- Jan Loncik - PC_SPACE for the ideas, testing, your time
- Valve's Support staff for their help with the demoplay bug
- Windows XP / VISTA
- DirectX 9.0c
- The latest drivers for your graphics card
- The latest updates of Half Life 2 and Steam (this benchmark is based on the February 2008 update)
- Change the resolution from 640×480 up to 2048×1536 (in 9 steps).
- HD WideScreen resolutions (1280×768, 1920×1080, 1920×1200) support.
- Custom resolutions support.
- One built-in demo.
- High Dynamic Range support.
- Antialiasing and Anisotropic filtering support.