* Changed the way AA initializes for Vista and XP.
AA settings work reliably in testing.
* Removed speech audio from playing with the default GPU/CPU benchmarks.
* Modified pause and stop, mostly cosmetic fixes.
* Vsync working and enabled for retail, automatically disabled for demo because
* Complete re-write of SP Demo and Retail detection and pathing. The tool will
autodetect what version it is testing and if it's manually pointed to a
different version it will detect it appropriately.
* Included build version of game being tested on form title.
* Fixed pointing to the right path for timedemos after a game path is manually
* Added persistent data with a benchmarktool.ini to retain certain user settings
between sessions (ie:clear log before run, tooltips checkbox)
* Added better attention grabber to the Add runs to queue button, if begin
benchmark is pressed with an empty queue.
* Fixed extension filter issue with save results dialog.
* Reduced working set and private bytes usage of tool by several hundred
* Minor formatting fix on summary under certain conditions.
* Fixed 64 bit testing for Vista 64. XP 64 still unsupported by tool (contact me
* Included a new benchmark called Assault_Harbor that is available in the
timedmo selection drop down box. Instead of a good GPU or CPU test, this focus's
on real gameplay from a level of the game with active AI, active physics and
stressing particle graphics as well. Each run will be somewhat unique since AI
and physics are active during test but is a good representation of real gameplay
to test your settings against.