This release of Clonezilla live (2.6.1-25) includes major enhancements and bug fixes.
ENHANCEMENTS and CHANGES from 2.6.0-37
- The underlying GNU/Linux operating system was upgraded. This release is based on the Debian Sid repository (as of 2019/Apr/20).
- From this release the AMD64 version works for uEFI secure boot.
- Linux kernel was updated to 4.19.28-2.
- Partclone was updated to 0.3.12+git00e0212.
- Package ezio-static was updated to 1.1.8.
- Package vbetool was added. Thanks to Joerg Schiermeier for asking this
- Package mbmon was added.
- Add USB NIC modules in initramfs of live system. Ref: https://sourceforge.net/p/clonezilla/discussion/Clonezilla_server_edition/thread/de7c4f810a/
- A new mode for Clonezilla lite server was added: massive deployment from raw device using bittorrent mechanism. About the usage, please check https://clonezilla.org/show-live-doc-content.php?topic=clonezilla-live/doc/12_lite_server_BT_from_dev
- For Clonezilla lite sever, change ezio_seeder_extra_opt as ezio_seeder_opt. Add two more options: ezio_leecher_opt and ezio_common_opt in drbl-ocs.conf. These three options can also be overwritten if it's assigned in boot parameters.
- Assign "-t 1" for ezio_leecher_opt so that ezio will timeout in 1 min.
- Add nuttcp as an alternative to netcat in ocs-onthefly. Add dialog for choosing compression algorithm in expert mode. Option "-u" was added in the dialog of expert mode to use nuttcp.
- To avoid OOM killer to kill ezio, we use the multi torrent files support (ezio >= 1.1.6) and limit the cache size. It can be tuned by ezio_cache_ratio in drbl-ocs.conf.
- Add a mechanism to reuse image for BT from raw device mode. The option -mdst-img can be used to assign the existing pseudo image.... read more