Previous topic - Next topic

Nightbird

QuoteI mean this thread is dead just like all the others that preceeded it
So why are you here [?]

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

qrazi

this thread isnt dead.... its just waiting for people to report their findings with the latet 0.51h mesafx, and for Dborca to release 0.51i :D
ECS K7s5a@ 147 MHz, Athlon XP 1600+@1825+, Voodoo5 5500 @166 MHz, 512mb pc3200

dborca

QuoteOriginally posted by Black_Out

Looks like my bad habits combine with lecrams have rubed off on Daniel...that's too funny! :D
Nope! That's not funny! Unlike you, Lecram is my pal!

QuoteQuite tempermental[B)]
Yep! If you can't bare it, then Go fûck yourself and make sure to come back and tell us all the details...

QuoteLook, I don't appreciate you posting a link to the other message board in which I shouldn't have even created that AmigaMerlin closed, that is just making things worse....I didn't take a liking to that and I making sure that I don't post like that anymore but if you are going to conduct yourself like this and drag ME into the situation (via the link) and ruffle my feathers inadvertanly, but non-the-less taking a shot at me I will act upon this as I deem necessary.
Look, I wasn't aiming at you. If you feel insulted, well, that is because you were insulted, long ago! And, if memory serves, the whole stuff blew up only because you were paranoid about your name.
Well, you moron, let's move to another thread and fight! Show me your best, you worm!

QuoteFor now, I won't becuase it's a futile argument.[:(!]
Such a gentleman!

QuoteWhat's bugging you anyway, you sure seem to have a chip on your shoulder,
What's bugging me? Morons like you! I can't stand them!

QuoteI know not the place to discuss, but hey since every posting on this enitre site always gets hijacked purley becuase someone has to piss and moan (doesn't matter who is, arguing that is useless) why not air it out? I mean this thread is dead just like all the others that preceeded it.[xx(]
Well, we do not want to keep you from doing great deeds.
Regards,
Daniel Borca

dborca

Ah, one more thing!

If any of you feel picking on me, try to use the Off-Topic section! For two reasons:
1) I think people won't like bloating the Mesa thread with stupid discussions.
2) I can swear for one hour continuously, whithout repeating myself. And I'm working to improve that ability. Because of that, the Mesa thread could overflow the forum engine, making the thread unavailable for users who are still interested in Mesa.

I could translate the above message in Deutsch, Francais, Espanol, Italian. But I think you got the point.
Regards,
Daniel Borca

Rolo01

Folks, could we stop this now ?
Everybody shake hands please...[8D]
What is all this good for ? People pick on each other and the conclusion is clear : Someone will feel insulted as hell, Mesa development for voodoos is cancelled and the remaining 3dfx community suffers another defeat...
So everybody just calm down and lets start from scratch...

bloodworm

dborca,
I bow down to your greatness, and beg of you not to stop your development work.  it is top notch.  Please find it in your heart to ignore the Nvidiots and others that are trying to derail this most needed 3dfx development.

Now for some feedback:
the NWN "white backgrounds" thing with my V5 5500 AGP.  Is anyone else seeing the white backrounds in the Inventory popups and such?  It looks like the V2 and Banshee do not have this problem?  the background for the popups are transparent like they should be (from the posts).  Maybe it is my main 3dfx driver (3dhq beta 10)?  anybody have an idea?
Bloody Mess

Amigamerlin

Hi to all
I want to communicate to all that Mesa 0.6 should come out shortly! :D
Daniel Can confirm it.

I want ONLY TO BE CLEAR !! NO FLAME HERE !! I DON'T LIKE FLAME HERE
If someone haven't nothing to do, please do it in another place.

Thanks for the attention !!
Amigamerlin
3DFXZONE MODERATOR
Powerd By Voodoo5 6000

koolsmoky

Hmm, deja vu? A small piece of advice, be nice to real developers that keep your Voodoos working. Remeber, 3Dfx Interactive Inc is no more. Daniel should be entiled to a hefty reward for his fantastic work. For those who cannot afford the money should at least start worshipping him.

To those who really want to improve Mesa for 3Dfx, contact Daniel or get the Mesa cvs sources, they are enough to get you started.

KoolSmoky

Rolo01

@ Bloodworm

I tested NWN a few minutes ago and had no white backgrounds. I cant watch the intro movies but everything else is fine.
Tested with V5-5000, Mesa0.51h and x3dfx 1.07b drivers.

bloodworm

Rolo1,
I am wondering if the "overlays" are windowed Direct X windows over the OpenGL main screen?  Also. what video bios are you running on your card?  It could be that I am running my desktop at too hign of a resolution compared to the games resolution?  Also, what frequency are you running the game at (mine is 60Hz) and what is your desktop refresh rate?  I will do more testing tonight!
Bloody Mess

Black_Out

@ Daniel:

Sod off! You have an over-inflated sense of self importance, and you don't impress me with sware words, I think those word are too big for you anyways.
--------------------------------------------------
"Shop smart.........shop S-MART.....YA GOT THAT?!!"
-Ash from Army of darkness

amp_man

look people, I know tai kwan do, karate, tai chi, and a billion other dangerous sounding words! But what does it matter?? We should be a community here, everyone contributing to the survival of these great cards! But this is more like a joke, you ppl make me sick.

@Daniel, I know why you're pissed off, just relax. These f00ls who know nothing are just spreading a bunch of bullsh!t because they want to sound important. You're a moderator here, can't you simply delete individual posts, or move them to an off-topic section called "stupid ppl, this is what you shouldn't act like"??

@Black_Out, daniel's post was not aimed at you, he was simply using it to express his own emotions at the time. Also, you spelled swear wrong ;)

@Amigamerlin, Koolsmokey, I agree with you guys completely, but perhaps mentioning 0.6 was not a good idea, I have the feeling that certain members will be demanding it's release very soon!

@Any one else who wants to come in here talking a bunch of bull**** about Mesa, MesaFX, or 3dfx: Get a f*cking life and get out of here, we don't want you.

This thread is for feedback on Dan's project. If you want to report a bug, feel free to do so, in an appropriate manner. If you want to slander Dan, either do it in off-topic or go beat your head against a wall for say 3-4 hours to knock some sense into it.
When the sun goes down, the music turns up...

Windows XP Pro|Athlon XP 1800+|Voodoo 5 5500 AGP|MSI K7T266-A|768MB DDR 2700 RAM|SonicEdge 5.1 Sound Card

koolsmoky

Apparently my words did not sink into everyone. Do not piss-off the people who are accually doing something real. May I remind you that we are all on the same quest of keeping the Voodoos alive. Feedbacks yes but no bickering. Is that clear?

KoolSmoky

bloodworm

Does the 5000 have multiple TMU's? like the 5500?  
@Dborca: maybe it is the multiple TMU thingy that you mentioned a few pages ago that is causing the menus and popups to turn white in NWN? (they should be transparent/smokey).

Keep up the good work.[8D]
Bloody Mess

lecram25

You know Dan, you /really/ don't have to deal with this sh*t...and to all out there, Dan has no obligstion to you!...this is the same crap that ended up at 3dhq. Everyone impatiently awaited the new ICD, and when it didn't come, people started to bitch and moan, saying that aquoes "tricked" them, "lied" to them...get one thing straight, aquoes didn't owe anyone anything! Noone was paying for driver support. Same thing here, if you guys want to flame Dan, then flame away, but then don't come around expecting feedback, cause he can very well quit (Dan is a very busy person). You guys are actually lucky that you get this type of feedback, seeing that Kool hardly ever posts.

btw Black_Out, it's "swear" ;)
| AMD Athlon XP (Barton) 2800+ @ 3200+ (11x200) | Cooler Master Jet 7 | ABIT NF7-S Rev 2.0 (nForce 2) | Corsair TWINX1024-3200C2 | Sapphire ATi Radeon 9500np>9700np | Sound Blaster Live! X-Gamer 5.1 | 3dfx VoodooTV 200 PCI | Western Digital 40GB & 120GB HDD | Pioneer 106s DVD | LG 52x24x52 CDRW | Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Theater 5.1 DTT3500 Digital Speakers |