QuoteOriginally posted by m14radu

Amazing Project !

Keep up the good work [:p]

Thank you Comisarul ;)

trevormacro

Hello,

Come back :)

The front copperbaseplate is done:

New structur. 1mm to 0.3mm for cooler tecs. 4 hours of investement for this struktur. In the backcooler, same structur.

An electronics engineer draws up the control panel:

All provisionally done.

Here is the beauty:

In progress now...

Amigamerlin

Really Impressive job mate !!
Simply Fantastic !!!
Amigamerlin
3DFXZONE MODERATOR
Powerd By Voodoo5 6000

voodoo5k6

QuoteOriginally posted by Amigamerlin

Simply Fantastic !!!

Thank you Amigamerlin but when I have receieved the card there is no boot, black screen when I push ON :(
I am so sad.
I can't test it.

goriath

QuoteOriginally posted by voodoo5k6

Simply Fantastic !!!

Thank you Amigamerlin but when I have receieved the card there is no boot, black screen when I push ON :(
I am so sad.
I can't test it.

So let's make it clear: you're saying this card is not working anymore, right?

voodoo5k6

QuoteOriginally posted by goriath

QuoteOriginally posted by voodoo5k6

Simply Fantastic !!!

I am so sad.
I can't test it.

So let's make it clear: you're saying this card is not working anymore, right?

Right.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Well you successfully Killed another Vodooo5 6000... unbelievable [B)][B)][B)] ...

I find nothing impressive of all your topics posted here and everywhere else, all are like cheap copy + pastes and nothing new. You even lack knowledge on what you are doing, even that many have given you advices, you just ignored all of them.

I see them as spam and nothing else, you have only hurt the 3dfx community with your pointless nonsense, I mean what gains did you get from ruining these cards?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.[:(!][:(!][:(!]

Go away TM, this isn't your place, most 3dfx Die-hards are just fed up with your ongoing BS, your Spam PM's and emails, stop bothering my friends please.
Powered By The Force, x-3dfx & The Jedi Academy

Glide

Hi guys,

please don't use also this thread to quarrel again, being this certainly harmful for our Community.

- voodoo5k6:

Please try to show greater respect for 3dfx hardware. That is: please decrease the thread's number about the modding of 3dfx hardware, because there're several 3dfx enthusiasts that suffer seeing a  modded or overclocked Voodoo card. Of course you're free to post contents, but please understand this issue. Besides, post the messages in a forum only could be useful for you image too. Thank you.

- Obi-Wan Kenobi:

Your position, as well as that of other members, is both clear and known since a lot of time .  So please don't reply polemically only to the voodoo5k6's thread but help us to support this Community that always needs of minds like yours. A good idea could be to recover the historical thread with the Voodoo5 6000's list.

Bye bye

Obi-Wan Kenobi

QuoteOriginally posted by Glide

Hi guys,

please don't use also this thread to quarrel again, being this certainly harmful for our Community.

- voodoo5k6:

Please try to show greater respect for 3dfx hardware. That is: please decrease the thread's number about the modding of 3dfx hardware, because there're several 3dfx enthusiasts that suffer seeing a  modded or overclocked Voodoo card. Of course you're free to post contents, but please understand this issue. Besides, post the messages in a forum only could be useful for you image too. Thank you.

- Obi-Wan Kenobi:

Your position, as well as that of other members, is both clear and known since a lot of time .  So please don't reply polemically only to the voodoo5k6's thread but help us to support this Community that always needs of minds like yours. A good idea could be to recover the historical thread with the Voodoo5 6000's list.

Bye bye
Fine, as long he stops spamming every forum with his lame crap and stops bothering 3dfx friends of mine with his lame mails of example:

"Hi
I am trevormacro
I am your friend
I seek only one Vodooo5 6000
you can help me,
bye"

Oh really [B)] Only one he comes with... he has like frikk'n 15 or so and then he posts these topics all about the same boring thing over and over again... people are getting fed up by all this nonsense.

Sorry but he has gone way too far, I am quite impressed this place hasn't done anything about it ... yet.
Which truly saddens my soul.

As for the list I still have it, but I removed that from this place, I will not have that listed here while that traitor is around, noway hozay, forget that idea. [B)][B)][B)]

Sorry man you will have to give this place a good cleanup, from all the spam Voodoo5k6 aka trevormacro/n950 has left behind, before I plan on posting anything useful here.

Such people only chase people like me away.

Peace.
Powered By The Force, x-3dfx & The Jedi Academy

Nightbird

[mod off]

Hi Glide and Obi,
The original Voodoo5 6000's List is now outdated.
I don't think that Obi and maybe others 3dfx collectors would like to see TM at the top of the List.
This is not a problem of jealousy but for some 3dfx collectors, TM is not a collector.
Some people would have liked to get 1 V5 6K but their wishes have been broken because of insane prices.

Then limits have been broken.
Cards are his cards but extrem mods on rare hardware in order to get some mhz were pointless and dangerous.

Since a V5 6K is apparently dead, i don't think that people will change their mind.

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

Obi-Wan Kenobi

QuoteOriginally posted by Nightbird

[mod off]

Hi Glide and Obi,
The original Voodoo5 6000's List is now outdated.
I don't think that Obi and maybe others 3dfx collectors would like to see TM at the top of the List.
This is not a problem of jealousy but for some 3dfx collectors, TM is not a collector.
Some people would have liked to get 1 V5 6K but their wishes have been broken because of insane prices.

Then limits have been broken.
Cards are his cards but extrem mods on rare hardware in order to get some mhz were pointless and dangerous.

Since a V5 6K is apparently dead, i don't think that people will change their mind.

You took the words out of my mind, many thanks for your understanding Nightbird[8D]

And Yeah the list is way out of date, it would be lots of work to rearrange everything, I have let go of the idea long ago anyways.