The altar of 3dfx needs your benchmark results!

Started by baskapteijn, 29 April 2005, 00:37:09

Previous topic - Next topic

baskapteijn

Hello everyone!

For the people that didn't know, I've started a website about 3dfx a few days ago. Under "drivers" visitors can find my latest driver benchmarks. I would like to ask you guys who would like to see their names on my site and would like to contribute, to send me the details of their system and benchmark results. See drivers on http://3dfx-i-cey.net for more information. Thank you!

Bas

NitroX infinity

baskapteijn

Yo guys, Thx! I will see tomorrow how I will put them on my site! I'm thinking of making a link to users benchmarks. Under other > user benchmarks probably . Tomorrow I will make the link, and you'll be the first with benchmarks on my site! Hopefully this will encourage others users of this forum to send me their results. If anyone is interested, do some 3dmark 2001 benchmarking with the same settings as I did under Drivers. Anyway, thx again!

[edit] This is what im going to put on my site from you!

[/edit]

Rolo01

The driver I used for those benches was the NuAngel5 driver on Win98SE.
All cards ran at default speed ( 166 Mhz ).

baskapteijn

Great, thx rolo01! Your results can be found on 3dfx.i-cey.net >> other >> User Benchmarks >> your name

I hope this will encourage others from this forum to send me more results!

Are your results Max fps, avg fps or min fps? And how could you use 32 bit. Did you bench opengl or D3D for 32 bit, or did you bench glide (which isn't 32 bit..). My results with the Utbench are @ 1024 glide 16 bit all max graphics, 166 mhz card:

min 53,95
max 83.66
avg 67.50