New Driver, and bad saying about Amigamerlin

Started by FreddyM84, 21 October 2004, 20:01:43

Previous topic - Next topic

kaneda-san

Powered by:
Pentium 2  350 Slot 1
3dfx Vodoo 4500 32 Vram Napalm AGP | OEM( L-Card )
64 MB ram pc 100 ;D

gdonovan

I was rather baffled by the statement and thought we were on a turbo dodge board for a moment, this "it's all about me" attitude is very common there among the younger crowd.

No one is entitled to drivers here, people are helping out of the goodness of their heart. If you have a problem with that, I suggest taking your card and tossing it in the nearest trashcan since you have no idea what voodoo is about.

I for one would be more then happy to slide a few bucks someone's way as a thank you for their hard work.

ggab

QuoteOriginally posted by Garth

...... The day I have to pay, plead, or anything of the sort, to get a single driver i'll change cards and thats it.
If these ppl want to take credit for your work let them be, you get our thanks, not them
why are you so rude? [:(!] change that attitude!

all the true 3dfx´s users, have to give thanks to them (the good guys:)) so much. they really really work hard! and remember, it is a hobby.

regards, gabriel [8D]

Voodoo5

As all official 3dfx driver development has ceased to exist from Nvidia's acquisition of the company (those dirty bastards [V]), I'm extremely gratefull for the efforts of all the talented people here who have taken up the cause of helping out fellow 3dfx owners\fans by implementing new features,compatibility,speed improvements, etc. into your drivers as it has'nt cost us a penny [8D]

I like gdonovan would have no problem what so ever with having to pay something for all your time and efforts ;)

I'm also really hoping that you guy's carry on with your great work !

perer

But paying peopl will create problems, who deserves more.
It is better to just reward those nice peopl with a nice graphic card or something :P. But I am afraid the money would atract the wrong people.
Start War and peace will be appreciated

Garth

Im still trying to figure out what the f*** you understood from what i posted. Seemingly by the asnwers i assume you understood something completely wrong. But i can't see how that happened [:0]

EDIT 2: What i meant was, the day someone OBLIGES me to pay for a driver, a 3dfx driver, and i fully emphazise on OBLIGES, i will just go and buy another card. I understand you could very well ask for payment, but that would just kill my reason for owning a 3dfx card =/
CF

dborca

QuoteOriginally posted by Garth

Im still trying to figure out what the f*** you understood from what i posted. Seemingly by the asnwers i assume you understood something completely wrong. But i can't see how that happened [:0]
obviously, you can't.

QuoteEDIT 2: What i meant was, the day someone OBLIGES me to pay for a driver, a 3dfx driver, and i fully emphazise on OBLIGES, i will just go and buy another card. I understand you could very well ask for payment, but that would just kill my reason for owning a 3dfx card =/
well, then, <quote> "what the f***" </quote> is keeping from not doing it right now, you big voodoo guy? when the sh!t hits the fan, there you are: runs and hides.

one more thing: neither amigamerlin, nor me were asking for something in return, YOU were the one to bring up the money issue in the first place.

however, if you can't realize that we're doing this only because we like to give something to the community - AND ALSO RESPECT THAT - then you must be some failure that got lost in the wrong forum. there are some forums around were trolls are effectively awarded. don't have to search too much.
Regards,
Daniel Borca

Garth

Its sad we couldn't get each others point, because I didn't mean to make you angry dborca, I'm sorry for saying what I said they way i said it; i didn't post it out of spite, or anything like that, thats just the way i feel about the whole issue =/

[V]
CF

perer

All this was one big blown up misunderstanding. But this happens when you are dealing with people from all countries. Well, this shows that this forums is very relax, considering the way that other forums are posting at each other. Although it sometimes tend to get hot in here, But that happens everywhere aint it.
Start War and peace will be appreciated