Enter the Matrix (voodoo5) !!!

Started by ps47, 21 September 2004, 22:15:29

Previous topic - Next topic

newman

i ahve windows xp and i got that patch too make it work i have tryed it without full screen and doers not work.

i have done a search for the tile3.exe and i do not have it why not?

please i love the matrix and i would like to play this game

SuperFurryFurryThing

The file is called set3tile.exe  what driver are you using. You need to edit the config file for the game to get it to try and start in windowed mode under XP.

SFFT

newman

sorry i'm really stupid   how do i figure out what driver i'm suing [:(]

newman

please please reply i really want to play i ean matrix single player there was nothing better plus i still don't know what driver and i need that thing

SuperFurryFurryThing

Which driver did you install, I presume that have downloaded and installed one from the web, and are not using the default Microsoft one that ships with XP. If you haven't downloaded one then try doenloading and installing the Amigerlin 3.1 set from this site.

SFFT

newman

okay thanks buddy i really needed help with that because Matrix is cool!!!! [8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D]

newman

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT STILL DOESN"T WORK IS THE SET3TILE SUPPOSE TO OPEN ANYTHING UP BECAUSE MY GAME STILL WON"T WORK   *MATRIX*

ps47

edit matrixconfig.ini (or something like that),find WINDOW (or something like that),and set it to 1,make the file read only and start the game.your desktop must be in 32-bit colour as well.

if you really want to play that game get someone skilled and let him do a dual boot win98se/xp for you.install the game under win98se,use the evolution driver for win9x and you can play without problems.(SSFT driver works if you do things right,but in window only and movies dont work)

newman

i think i will just take it back *hopefully* and get a new game that will work   (anyone wanna recconmend some)

SuperFurryFurryThing

Once that you have run set3tile.exe and then rebooted, which you only need to do once you need to edit the config file for enter the matrix  which should be in the c:\Program Files\Infogrames\Enter the Matrix\ directory there should be a file called Matrixconfig.txt
There should be an entry called FULLSCREEN=1 chnage this to FULLSCREEN=0 and it should run in windowed mode.

SFFT

newman

thanks for all your hle pi will just get a ivdeo card for 500-700 bucks