What games still use t-buffer?

Started by osckhar, 16 January 2004, 16:49:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Obi-Wan Kenobi

QuoteOriginally posted by lecram25

QuoteOriginally posted by Obi-Wan Kenobi

QuoteOriginally posted by InSomNiaN

Obi-Wan Kenobi
QuoteQuake3Arena also has a motion Blur patch, but I haven't tried that yet, because i can't find it.
Good luck trying to find it. I've been searching high and low for quite a while, but without any luck. [:(]
Last I heard, someone was going to hack the full q3 or write a patch for it, but never did.  [:0]

What I wanna know is, ARE THERE ANY GAMES THAT PROPERLY SUPPORT MOTION BLUR FOR THE VOODOO 5? And not those 3dfx demos, or timedemos of any sort. Just a single player game??? [?]

Well I did find the Motion Blurr Q#A test at Falcon Fly, I suppose it should work fine on my Voodoo5 5500 in my XP 2700 + KT333 system.  But I tried to run it on my Rad.9700 Pro, but that didn't get me nowhere. Well maybe it's because of the glide thingy[:o)]

Nope, it's the T-buffer thing...you can use eVoodoo to get it running, but you'll keep on getting a t-buffer effects error. The bots will have trails behind them, but they won't be faded like they're meant to be...

Okay thanx for the tip Lecram25 :) BTW the E3 Doom3 demo runs on my Voodoo5 LOL :D