3dfx Rampage

Started by PanoramixDruida, 14 July 2004, 19:42:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Obi-Wan Kenobi

It would of been better if nVidia didn't 3dfx at all, then we would of been playing with Spectre's and maybe Voodoo5 6000's too.

It's just too bad , that 3dfx is no more, it has nearly been 4 years that 3dfx is not here anymore [B)]

Oh well the only way to enjoy 3dfx now is to collect thier cards and play with them from time to time.

The Rampage would of been a great chip though.
Powered By The Force, x-3dfx & The Jedi Academy

lecram25

QuoteOriginally posted by Rampage

If I understand it correctly, there are three Rampage's

1: In Italy with Sirta (It thought is was Amigamerlin, but that's not the point) It works quite well with the dongle.
2: Somewhere in Eastern Europe is a Rampage, it is working, but it hasn't got a dongle.
3: Somewhere in the USA is a Rampage, but is it ever proved that there is really one?

So 2 Rampage's are working, that's great news!

Damn it, why couldn't nVidia buy 3dfx a month later... than we would have had a lot more clearity.

The one in eastern europe is back in the US to be repaired, and that's where it'll stay.

QuoteOriginally posted by Obi-Wan Kenobi

It would of been better if nVidia didn't 3dfx at all, then we would of been playing with Spectre's and maybe Voodoo5 6000's too.

It's just too bad , that 3dfx is no more, it has nearly been 4 years that 3dfx is not here anymore [B)]

Oh well the only way to enjoy 3dfx now is to collect thier cards and play with them from time to time.

The Rampage would of been a great chip though.

If 3dfx was still around, we'd probably be at Mojo (tiler), or something even more evolved than that...
| AMD Athlon XP (Barton) 2800+ @ 3200+ (11x200) | Cooler Master Jet 7 | ABIT NF7-S Rev 2.0 (nForce 2) | Corsair TWINX1024-3200C2 | Sapphire ATi Radeon 9500np>9700np | Sound Blaster Live! X-Gamer 5.1 | 3dfx VoodooTV 200 PCI | Western Digital 40GB & 120GB HDD | Pioneer 106s DVD | LG 52x24x52 CDRW | Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Theater 5.1 DTT3500 Digital Speakers |

sloomy

Yeah, new rampage pics were very interesting, Amigamerlin, please give us a link from the pictures :D

ps47

the rampage from USA exists,I have seen it personally;)

Rampage

So there are now 2 Rampage's in the USA, and one in Italy?

Cool 8)

But, there are a lot of people who claimed they have seen the first Rampage card in the USA, but áre there any pictures of it?
Porsche Owned!!!

lecram25

| AMD Athlon XP (Barton) 2800+ @ 3200+ (11x200) | Cooler Master Jet 7 | ABIT NF7-S Rev 2.0 (nForce 2) | Corsair TWINX1024-3200C2 | Sapphire ATi Radeon 9500np>9700np | Sound Blaster Live! X-Gamer 5.1 | 3dfx VoodooTV 200 PCI | Western Digital 40GB & 120GB HDD | Pioneer 106s DVD | LG 52x24x52 CDRW | Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Theater 5.1 DTT3500 Digital Speakers |

Amigamerlin

Amigamerlin
3DFXZONE MODERATOR
Powerd By Voodoo5 6000

lecram25

QuoteOriginally posted by ps47

@lecram25:
I maybe misunderstood a bit,but you shouldnt act like that anyway.
no comment on that last post of yours from the archive.grow up man..

How did I miss this post[?]

Anyways, what patience/Nightbird said stands here and over at the archive...

@amigamerlin

I believe those pics are rather old.

ps47

lets just forget that thing;)
if you want to see some pics of 3dfx cards (and rampage),check here:
http://www.3dfx.wz.cz/viewtopic.php?t=40&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=210

amp_man

Quote@amigamerlin

I believe those pics are rather old.

has the card changed since they were taken or something?
When the sun goes down, the music turns up...

Windows XP Pro|Athlon XP 1800+|Voodoo 5 5500 AGP|MSI K7T266-A|768MB DDR 2700 RAM|SonicEdge 5.1 Sound Card

sloomy

@ Amigamerlin

I have already had these Photos, but again thank you for the links.:D

vykupitel

QuoteOriginally posted by lecram25

The one in eastern europe is back in the US to be repaired, and that's where it'll stay.

Why most of american people thought that Czech republic is in Eastern Europe? You don't have geography at school? Czech republic is in Central Europe. But I undestand that Europe is smaller than America,but is good to know where is lies than you locate it to somewhere. ;)

Some people from Europe are allergic on it. ;)

P.S. BTW the Rampage was borrowed from Hank. He is in someway connected with our small country.
AthlonXP 1.86GHz@2.2GHz (barton), 1024MB PC400 RAM,MSI KT6-Delta LSR,
Voodoo5 6000 rev. 3700 A1 + Voodoo4 4200 AGP(Daytona) and many more...

amp_man

QuoteOriginally posted by vykupitel

Why most of american people thought that Czech republic is in Eastern Europe? You don't have geography at school? Czech republic is in Central Europe. But I undestand that Europe is smaller than America,but is good to know where is lies than you locate it to somewhere. ;)

P.S. BTW the Rampage was borrowed from Hank. He is in someway connected with our small country.

OWNED :D
When the sun goes down, the music turns up...

Windows XP Pro|Athlon XP 1800+|Voodoo 5 5500 AGP|MSI K7T266-A|768MB DDR 2700 RAM|SonicEdge 5.1 Sound Card

lecram25

QuoteOriginally posted by vykupitel

BFD, it's not western europe, so it's eastern europe. The term "central europe" isn't really an official name; not widely used. That's why I refered to the czech republic as "eastern europe". And yes, I know about Hank's connection to

QuoteP.S. BTW the Rampage was borrowed from Hank. He is in someway connected with our small country.

:)

vykupitel

:) The official source from your country: http://cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/ez.html

QuoteLocation: Central Europe, southeast of Germany

[8D]
AthlonXP 1.86GHz@2.2GHz (barton), 1024MB PC400 RAM,MSI KT6-Delta LSR,
Voodoo5 6000 rev. 3700 A1 + Voodoo4 4200 AGP(Daytona) and many more...