Punk-a** little kiddies

Started by Black_Out, 14 October 2003, 02:12:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Black_Out

So anyone notice how much of a pain in the rear LeCram25 -- aka --LePunk is a pain in the rear end?!

No matter what anyone talks about he is there to get pissy, act like an a** gets nasty and acts like a 5 year old boy - which he may well be for all I know. I love how people like that never grow up and won't quit following people around the 'net on every forum and turning all posts into a gigantic turd.

Here I figure is better than keep this going in other discussions.

I notice how there are several forums here he has fu**ed up beuause of acting like a litlle punk a** kid and getting some people off-topic to discuss why he is mad today.

--------------------------------------------------
"Shop smart.........shop S-MART.....YA GOT THAT?!!"
-Ash from Army of darkness
--------------------------------------------------
"Shop smart.........shop S-MART.....YA GOT THAT?!!"
-Ash from Army of darkness

lecram25

Hmmm, how about rephrasing that without using one single swear/derogatory word. You seem to have a great deal of issues when plenty to alot of people "jump" on your back. I think YOU of all people have created a great deal of trouble in this and MANY forums. You want a real flame war? Go over to x3dfx and act just like to act here; that's my challenge...continue to post over there and see how long you'd last. I DARE YOU!!!
In short:
You're a two-faced dick. Go fûck yourself and make sure to come back and tell us all the details...

| AMD Athlon XP (Barton) 2800+ @ 3200+ (11x200) | Cooler Master Jet 7 | ABIT NF7-S Rev 2.0 (nForce 2) | Corsair TWINX1024-3200C2 | Sapphire ATi Radeon 9500np>9700np | Sound Blaster Live! X-Gamer 5.1 | 3dfx VoodooTV 200 PCI | Western Digital 40GB & 120GB HDD | Pioneer 106s DVD | LG 52x24x52 CDRW | Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Theater 5.1 DTT3500 Digital Speakers |

Amigamerlin

Again !![}:)]

DAMN guys, BE MORE MATURE !! [}:)]
I'll become really mad and furious !! [}:)]

Don't push me to do what I don't wont [}:)]

Calm down and stop useless post.
I hope you all have understood ... THIS TIME!!

Topic is closed.

Bye

Amigamerlin
3DFXZONE MODERATOR
Powerd By Voodoo5 6000
Amigamerlin
3DFXZONE MODERATOR
Powerd By Voodoo5 6000